Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wooden piano from 30 years ago..I had one like this when I was a kid!

Just to share with our customers..

Classic WOODEN toy piano (no need batteries) ‎selling $5.90 at tai sing 732 North Bridge Rd tel 6291 2633- available in blue, red and orange! only left limited Orange sets

please do not expect tip top condition as I believe they are clearing really old stock found in their warehouse. this company has been making wooden pianos since 1930s.. it really looks like a toy from 30 years ago..

I had exactly the SAME piano when I was a kid, was looking high and low for it and finally found it! I bought this so that my kids will know what I played with when I was a kid...the era before iphone, wii and PSPs came about.. those were the days! am very glad to share this with all my customers and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment